• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rivaldo: "Brazil is the favorite team to win the World Cup. Neymar should leave PSG t
Rivaldo: "Brazil is the favorite team to win the World Cup. Neymar should leave PSG to win trophies, it's a club without history"

[Image: 0071F45600000258-5646723-image-a-33_1524479941714.jpg]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. If he was playing today, the Ballon d'Or race wouldn't be a two-man race anymore. Rivaldo is aware of that, as he answered sincerely when asked who's the best between Messi, Ronaldo and him: "I was a different player, a bit atypic, between the midfielder and the forward, but I liked to score goals and I always have - has he told to La Gazzetta dello Sport - It's now a different football, especially because at my time it was harder to be the best, there were a lot of champions while in the last ten years Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi have always shared the Ballon d'Or. There should be room for Neymar in the future.

If Neymar doesn't leave PSG he will never win anything big. Starting from the Champions League that is the competition that matters the most. The French league's level is not high enough compared to the English and Spanish ones. And he's playing in a club without history". ส โบ เบ็ ต

Strong words for the Brazilian, who also says the current Brazil isn't as strong as the 2002 one: "We had Ronaldo, the best of all times. Brazil is still favorite though. The strongest player I've played with in club? Kluivert. We really enjoyed ourselves together. Milan? Then it was a great club, but in the end of the first season I wasn't happy because I didn't play enough and I left for Cruzeiro in December. Gattuso as a coach? I didn't expect that but for someone like Rino, starting in Milan is ideal. It's true it's not the great Milan anymore though, champions are missing and you can't win without them". ส โบ เบ็ ต
'I have matured a lot': Luis Suarez vows to put past World Cup controversies behind him as he prepares for third tournament with Uruguay

[Image: 1E697AE500000578-5781623-image-a-19_1527578533291.jpg]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Luis Suarez says he has 'matured' ahead of the 2018 World Cup, having caused a string of controversies in his previous tournaments.  In 2010, Suarez deliberately handled the ball on the line to deny Ghana a winner against Uruguay in the quarter final, before vibrantly celebrating after the African side missed the resulting penalty. 

Four years later in Brazil, he got a four month suspension from football and a nine-game international ban for biting Giorgio Chiellini in a group game against Italy. Now Suarez is ready for a third World Cup, but the striker, now 31, says he has outgrown his past misdemeanours - although he promised that his confrontational style of play would not be softened.

Speaking at a press conference, Suarez said: 'Any player dreams of playing in and winning a World Cup. 'Now South Africa 2010 and Brazil 2014 are in the past. I arrive with other expectations, other players and other sensations that motivate you to go far in the World Cup. The games are very demanding and I have matured a lot. 

'Despite changing in some aspects, my way of playing will be exactly the same because that's how I live football and how I'm like.' Suarez moved to Barcelona after the 2014 World Cup and has won several trophies in his time at the Nou Camp. With Barca seemingly poised to sign Antoine Griezmann, there has been talk that Suarez will be sold - however the Uruguayan is ignoring the speculation. maxbet

He said: 'I'm thinking about the World Cup and have been for some time, so I'm not focused on Barcelona exit rumours.' Suarez was also reluctant to speculate on Uruguay's chances of wining a first World Cup since 1950, instead focusing on getting out of Group A, featuring Egypt, Saudi Arabia and hosts Russia. 

He said: 'The candidates are always the same: Brazil, Germany, Spain, Argentina, France. There are others like Belgium, which is the second World Cup for the same generation. 'For Uruguay, it is easy to say that we will go to win the World Cup, the difficult thing is to do it. So we better go with the typical sentence of going match by match. First, we have to pass the group stage.' maxbet